Leaky Basements. Broken Pipes. Septic Drain Failures.
These are all situations we would rather avoid. But if an accident happens, All Surface Water Restoration (ASM) is ready to help. Our IICRC Certified specialists are trained to properly repair the damage and keep your family safe. ASM will respond quickly to your emergency and do the following:
- Advise you on how to minimize the damage until we arrive
- Send a crew to evaluate the area and the extent of the water damage using moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras
- Remove free-standing water and extract water from carpet, padding and upholstery
- Remove carpet and padding if necessary. Clean and dry and reinstall surfaces based on IICRC standards
- Minimize the possibility of secondary damage and potential microbial growth
- Technically monitor the dehumidification and drying process
- Work directly with your insurance company to process claims and get your home back to normal
Water losses and damage can fall into four different categories, depending on the state of the water itself. All Surface Water Restoration is certified by the industry’s most widely recognized and accepted certification program, the IICRC, and is experienced in restoring damage caused by all four categories of water loss and damage.
IICRC certification ensures that the technicians working in your home have the knowledge and training to properly repair the damage and keep your home and family safe.
My wife and I were in Texas when a neighbor called to inform us of water damage in our home. Several malfunctions had led to the release of 60-75 gallons of water throughout several areas of our home, leading to the collapse of ceilings and damage to walls in our basement. We were devastated, but trusted our family back home and the help of ASM to repair the damage, make sure our home was safe, and leave it in beautiful condition. We want to express our deepest appreciation to ASM for their quick response, cordial spirit and thorough work to make the restoration process so much easier.
– Wilbur D. Daniels, Homeowner