As your janitorial service provider, it is our job to maintain your facility cleanliness.
We already have protocol in place for appropriate cleaning methods and for disinfecting/sanitizing of your facility. However, due to the heightened concern regarding COVID-19 we are letting you know our action plan and what additional precautions we have put in place with our staff.
- Chemicals are being used that are CDC approved to clean & disinfect/sanitize
- We have been in Communication with our workforce and a
communication pipeline is established to keep all team members informed & for workforce to contact if issue arises.
- Educate staff on basic hygiene issues and ways to prevent spread of germs.
- Managers and Supervisor notify staff on hazards and CDC guidelines for prevention techniques for virus.
- Provide updated instructions and training to inform workforce.
- Establish Coronavirus attendance policies and protocol and communicate to staff.
- Flexibility for staff members.
- Contingency staff cross trained.
- Perform inspections while workforce is working to ensure proper cleaning guidelines and PPE requirements are being followed.
- Perform inventory to keep proper levels of chemicals and equipment due to more comprehensive cleaning specifications.
- Provide retraining to existing staff on proper cleaning specifications.
Cleaning Operations Continuity
- Daily check-ins with Managers and Supervisors.
- Cross train employees to work several specialties and locations.
- Flexibility on shifts.
- Meet with supply chain partners.
Stockpile/order equipment and supplies necessary to combat virus.
As always, we are available to answer any questions or address any concerns you have. We appreciate your business and will continue to update you with any new information or changes that are needed.